When I meet with candidates for interviews, I am still sursprised by the lack of preparation candidates put forth. Sure ways to guarantee you will not get hired:
1) You are late for the interview.
2) You don’t have copies of your resume wtih you.
3) You can’t answer the quesiton about what it is the company does.
4) You have no questions for the person or people interviewing you.
5) You don’t give specific examples.
Compare an interview to your exam days in post secondary. Would you show up to an exam without studying? Same rule applies to an interview. Do your homework!!!